Entry Conditions and Data Protection Note for the Facebook Prize Draw “2D Puzzle draw”
A. Entry conditions
By taking part in the Facebook prize draw “2D Puzzle”, the entrant accepts the following entry conditions
1. The prize draw is organized by Ravensburger AG (hereinafter referred to as “Ravensburger”).
2. Those eligible to enter are natural persons from Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. Entrants must be adults or be taking part with the agreement of their parents or guardians. Employees of the Ravensburger Group and their family members are excluded from participation. Participation through third parties such as prize draw agencies is not permitted. Ravensburger reserves the right to exclude entrants who breach these conditions of entry, gain an advantage by manipulation and/or make untrue statements as to their identity from taking part. This can also be done with retrospective effect.
3. Participating is free. Participating and the chances of winning do not depend on the purchase of a game or other products.
4. To participate in the prize draw, the entrant must have a Facebook account and use this account to comment on the respective post on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/ravensburger.
5. The prize draw will begin on Saturday, March 7th, 2020 at 7:00 am (EDT) and end on Saturday, March 14th, 2020 at, 11:59 pm (EDT).
6. Ravensburger will select three (3) winners per country in a draw from all those taking part.
7. The prize is a package of Ravensburger Puzzles.
Beginner package: 500, 1000, Roll your puzzle and Puzzle conserver.
Advanced package: 1500, 2000, Roll your puzzle and Puzzle conserver
8. The winner will be notified by Ravensburger via his or her Facebook account and requested to provide us with his or her postal address. The prize will be sent to the winner at Ravensburger’s cost to the postal address provided. There is no cash equivalent of the prize. The claim to the prize cannot be transferred to another person and will expire if the winner does not get in touch within 4 weeks after we send out the prize notification or the prize notification cannot be delivered. If this should be the case, Ravensburger will enter the prize into the draw once more. The entrant or respectively the winner is responsible for the accuracy of his/her information.
9. By publicly posting as part of the prize draw, the entrant declares that the published content is free of the rights of third persons. In particular, the entrant declares that he/she has obtained the necessary consent, insofar as the contents were not created by the entrant him/herself and/or depict other persons than the entrant.
10. If the content published on Facebook by the entrant should infringe the rights of third parties, the entrant responsible shall be solely liable and will indemnify both Ravensburger and Facebook from all third-party claims to this extent. This shall not apply if the entrant is not responsible for the infringement of rights.
11. Ravensburger is only liable for damage that Ravensburger or vicarious agents of Ravensburger have caused with intent, gross negligence or through breach of a major contractual obligation. This does not apply with regard to claims for product liability and/or injuries to life, limb, and/or health.
12. Ravensburger retains the right to suspend or terminate the prize draw for good cause at any time. Such a good cause may be in particular when correct execution of the prize draw is obstructed or prevented. In such a case, all claims by the entrants are excluded.
13. This prize draw has no links to Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook. The recipient of the information provided by the entrant is not Facebook, but Ravensburger alone. The information provided will be used exclusively by Ravensburger and the companies affiliated to Ravensburger. They will not be passed on to third parties. Questions, comments or complaints regarding this prize draw must be addressed solely to Ravensburger.
14. The right to legal recourse is excluded.
B. Data protection notice
1. Data processing by Ravensburger
We will choose the winners from among all those who have uploaded their contribution to Instagram under the above-mentioned hashtag by a prize draw. In order for us to find the picture you have uploaded under the above-mentioned hashtag, your Instagram account must be publicly viewable.
In the course of finding the winners, we will process your public Instagram user name and your contributed picture plus any information that may be linked to it.
We will contact the winners on Instagram via our “Ravensburger Global” Instagram account and ask you to let us have your name and postal address so that we can send you the prize by post. These data are solely for the purpose of dispatching the prize and are not stored or processed further.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6, Section 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Once the prize draw is over, your data that we have processed will be deleted, unless there is a statutory duty to store these data.
2. Identity of the data controller
The data controller according to Art. 4, Section 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Should you have any questions, comments or criticism about data protection or if you want to assert your rights described below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or at our postal address above, addressed to “the Data Protection Officer”.
If you contact us by email, we save the data you give us (your email address, if applicable your name and your phone number) so that we can answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context when it is no longer necessary to save it, or limit its processing if statutory data storage regulations apply.
3. Your rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
Right to request,
Right to rectification or erasure,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to processing,
Right to data portability.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.