- Area of validity
- Password and security
- Links to third-party websites
- General rules for use and storage
- Transactions with third parties
- Data privacy
- Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
- What can the user do if he finds any infringements of these terms and conditions?
- Final provisions
1. Area of validity
Ravensburger is not liable for the correctness or completeness of the information it provides.
The same applies for the reconcilability of this information with the applicable law. Any product recommendations made by Ravensburger are subjective judgments or statements of facts. Ravensburger is not liable for damages caused to users as the result of them acquiring a product or service and in doing so relying on the judgement or statement of fact and subsequently finding that the quality fails to meet expectations. All users declare they accept the following:
- to refrain from publishing content that is irrelevant, deliberately untrue, libellous, degrading, slanderous, morally objectionable, obscene, agitating, racist, defamatory or pornographic,
- to refrain from any kind of criminal activities and the infringement of any other legal standards whilst using Ravensburger's online offer,
- to observe the rights of third parties, in particular patent, copyright, trademark, ancillary and design protection laws,
- not to distribute any content containing political, ideological or religious statements,
- not to use HTML formats,
- not to integrate any kind of hidden advertising in the form of an opinion in Ravensburger's offer.
The following actions are not permitted whilst using this service:
- endangering minors in any way;
- to claim to be someone else in these services, such as a representative of Ravensburger or any other individual responsible for the service, or to claim to be associated with such individuals;
- to forge headlines or manipulate signs of identification in any other way in order to conceal the origins of content that is transmitted as part of the service;
- to enter, publish or otherwise transmit content which the user is not authorised to pass on (e.g. because of confidentiality agreements etc.);
- to publish or otherwise transmit any form of advertising, promotional material or pyramid scheme;
- to enter, publish or otherwise transmit material containing software viruses or other information, files or programmes that are intended to or may interrupt, destroy or restrict the operation of telecommunication devices;
- interrupt the technical course of services or the ordinary progression of a communication;
- to access or interrupt the services or the servers or networks associated with these services, or to fail to observe any regulations, processes or other rules of any networks associated with the services;
- to burden, threaten, malign, bring into disrepute or otherwise inconvenience or impose on anyone, whether a natural or a legal person or entity;
- to gather or store personal data on any other users.
Ravensburger is authorised to check, edit, store or pass any content on to third parties if this is required by law or deemed necessary in Ravensburger's judgment and this is legally permitted in order to
- meet legal definitions or judiciary or official requirements;
- to respond to any claims of breaches of statutory regulations by third parties;
- to observe and preserve the rights, property and/or personal safety of Ravensburger, its users or the public;
- to identify and/or rectify any technical problems and respond to complaints about the service, and
- to implement safety measures against viruses and attempts at hacking and/or other similarly harmful applications or files.
Ravensburger is not responsible for loss of earnings or profit, indirect and/or consequential damages. Furthermore, Ravensburger will not be responsible for technical interruptions not caused by or due to Ravensburger or its agents, nor for damages resulting from force majeure.
Ravensburger will only be liable in the event of premeditation and gross negligence.
Ravensburger is not responsible for the content of any advertising or third party websites that are linked from this site. The content of any linked sites might not have been checked before the links were set up.
3. Password and security
Should the user authorise another individual, e.g. a minor, to use their account, then the user accepts full responsibility
(i) for that user's online behaviour,
(ii) for checking that user's access and use of the service, and
(iii) for the consequences of any misuse.
4. Links to third-party websites
Ravensburger is not aware of any conflicting property or licence rights regarding components of the Ravensburger site. Should anyone find that his rights are infringed by any of the content, then that individual is advised to contact Ravensburger.
Users are not permitted to change, publish, extrapolate, sell, transfer, save in a database or otherwise use the content or parts thereof commercially without Ravensburger's permission. Exceptions exist in non-commercial use provided that the content is not changed.
6. General rules for use and storage
(a) the maximum number of days on which publications in forums or other entered content may remain in the services;
(b) the maximum size of hard disc memory allowed for the user in Ravensburger's servers, and
(c) the maximum number of visits users may make to the services within a specific period (and the maximum duration of a visit).
The user accepts that Ravensburger bears no responsibility or liability for the deletion of data or for any data not being stored with regard to messages, communications or other content that may be entered and transmitted in association with the services. The user accepts that Ravensburger reserves the right to delete any accounts that are not used for a long period of time. The user also accepts that Ravensburger reserves the right to change any general rules and restrictions at any time and by its own judgement, either with or without notifying the users.
10. Transactions with third parties
11. Data privacy
Our offer can be used without informing us of the users' identity or personal details. However, for some of Ravensburger's services it is necessary to provide some personal information so the service can be used appropriately or to protect others against misuse. These personal details will be used to indicate the corresponding service and to improve our offer.
If any personal details are shared with us, Ravensburger will undertake all technical and organisational measures to ensure such details are protected from third parties when they are obtained and stored.
Should you have any further questions concerning the type, scope, place and purpose of the obtaining, processing and use of personal details, data privacy rules and our services, please refer to the item Data privacy. Should you have any other questions, please contact the member of staff responsible for data privacy at Ravensburger AG (email@example.com).
Ravensburger is always pleased to answer questions and provide information.
12. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
13. What can the user do if he finds any infringements of these terms and conditions?
However, Ravensburger cannot guarantee that any particular measures will be adopted following your notification.