GraviTrax Roadshow Competition 2018
Terms & Conditions
1. Your relationship with Norton PR, on behalf of Ravensburger (“Norton PR”)
ii. You will be deemed to accept these terms if you enter the contest.
iii. Norton PR may make changes to these terms from time to time.
iv. You should check the terms regularly and if you enter the photo/video contest after the date of any change it will be on the new terms.
2. Photo/video contest rules
i. The Photo contest is organised by Norton PR, Cotswold Link, Moreton-In-Marsh, GL56 0JU.
ii. Norton PR reserves the right from time to time and at any time to cancel, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, or amend the contest/photo contest or these rules with or without prior notice (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
iii. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, notice, conduct or result of the photo/video contest, the decision of Norton PR will be final and binding and no other correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
iv. Every person who posts a photo, video or Boomerang with the hashtag #GraviTraxOnTour on their Twitter and/or Instagram account during the GraviTrax Roadshow will be entered into the competition for the relevant day of the tour.
v. There is no limited to the number of entries per participant.
vi. There will be seven winners in total, one for each location of the tour. The winners will be chosen at random on/after each day the tour is live. Where the tour is based in the same location for more than one day the winner will be chosen on/after the final day at that location. All eligible entries received on Twitter and/or Instagram with the hashtag in their photo/video/Boomerang by this time will automatically be included.
vii. To enter the photo/video contest, you must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Anyone under the age of 18 years in the photo/video must have their parent or guardians’ permission to be in the photo.
viii. You must own the copyright or have the permission from who owns the original photo/video/Boomerang, to enter the contest.
ix. Employees of Norton PR or its group companies, any company involved in the GraviTrax Roadshow Competition, or any advertising agency or web company connected with Norton PR, are not eligible to enter. Proof of identity and age may be required and Norton PR reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
x. Each winner will receive one GraviTrax Starter Set.
xi. The prize winner will be notified via social media on or after each day of the tour. The winner must provide contact details in order for Norton PR to send out the prize. The winner’s name may also be published on Norton PR social media pages and website. If a winner does not respond to Norton PR’s social private message within 24 hours of being notified by Norton PR, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Norton PR shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 24 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these rules, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Norton PR shall be entitled to select another winner.
xii. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative. Norton PR reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time. Norton PR accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
xiii. Norton PR accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the GraviTrax Roadshow Competition or accepting the prize. Norton PR further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition. Norton PR accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Norton PR.
xiv. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the GraviTrax Roadshow competition including being featured in Norton PR social media The winner consents to the use by Norton PR and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph, video and name and address for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and audio visual recordings, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Norton PR and its related companies and on any social media account controlled by Norton PR, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the photo contest, all entrants consent to the same.
3. General legal terms
• These terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and Norton PR in relation to your entry to the Photo/Video contest.
• Nothing in these terms excludes or limits Norton PR’s liability for losses which may not be excluded or limited by applicable law. Subject to this, Norton PR shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in relation to your entry to the GraviTrax Roadshow Competition including indirect or consequential losses such as loss of profit, loss of goodwill or business reputation, or loss of data suffered by you.
• Norton PR shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
• You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which Norton PR is a part may directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of these terms. Other than this, no other person or company may benefit from these terms.
• These terms, shall be governed by English law. Norton PR and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to resolve any legal matter arising from these terms.